Nov 8, 2011

Holiday Tips

I absolutely love the magic preparing for the holidays brings, don't get me wrong I feel the pressure and stress also, but it's all about the moment.  Our daily routine, obligations and demands can sap energy and leave you flat,  even more reason to focus on the good and practice creating positive affirmations to turn those pesky negative things around.
These are some of my personal favorites:

  • I have plenty of time.
  • I am free.
  • It always works out.
  • In ten years will this really matter?
  • All I truly have is this moment, so enjoy it.
  • Everything happens for a purpose.
  • Think it, live it.
  • If you can imagine it, you can create it.
Along with simple but powerful positive self talk I always remember to celebrate myself, a small or large gift to myself always boosts my mood and instantly makes me feel grateful. Today I treated myself to a shampoo and blow styling at my favorite salon, it was wonderful. ( yes I go have my hair done) :)

If we do the same thing, we get the same results.
Maria

No comments:

Custom Search