Nov 5, 2011

Journal of a Mom ~ My Story


As a mom of two beautiful children I have experienced different and enlightening pregnancies which have forever changed my soul.  The art of self care is first and foremost in a positive and beautiful pregnancy.  I know this to be true because I have found the state of your mind and attitude toward yourself and where you put your focus on will reflect in your beauty experience.  Now and always remember to care for mom first and then give to others, the first step toward well being and balance is loving yourself and the beauty of your changing body.  I love to share my personal and professional insight to help you savor the nine month journey and beyond to look and feel your best.

As always follow through with your physician and follow your gut, it will always speak your personal truth.

~Maria

No comments:

Custom Search