Aug 25, 2012

Fall Hair News


Wow! Fall is right around the corner, and one of my personal favorite times of year. I love the crisp air and changing leaves in this part of the country, and I thrive on changing all my clients hair color with some great new and easy techniques.
Now, don't feel you have to break the bank for a new fall look , some of my favorite changes are simple and can be done in a salon or if need be at home with the right products and care.
Her are my favorite Fall Tips to refresh and revive tired summer hair:

  • Opt for a glaze one to two shades deeper than your current shade, to deepen and add shine and consistency to bleached out hair.
  • Get a "Hair Clarifying Treatment" prior to any hair color service especially after the summer. I recommend Malibu 2000 for deep cleansing and chlorine removal it is also great for mineral waterbuild up and well water maintenance.
  • Add a little red or strawberry to your current brown/dark blonde hair. Warm low-lites exude beauty!!!
  • If your hair is extremely blonde and fried opt for a Joico K-pak conditioning treatment and a glaze two shades deeper in the warm/beige blonde family. (one of my favorites is Sugar Cookie Glaze by Paul Mitchell) 
  • Remember take good care of yourself and it will reflect in all you do.
Best~ Maria

No comments:

Custom Search