Oct 29, 2011

Journal of a Mom: Cooking With My Kids

On this rainy and cold Saturday on the East Coast I decided to fend of the chill with some baking, a great way to spend family time together and enjoy some goodies that are a bit healthier and waist friendly. Cooking and baking are my hobby and I enjoy tweaking recipes and creating a new healthy take on a classic. I am a lover of carrot cake and thought it was a yummy idea for today, and so I did.

Halloween is around the corner and I can't wait to get dressed up with the kids and go Trick or Treating. How about you? Do you get dressed with the your kids? Did you know that playing and acting like a child can increase your life and releases feel good endorphins like working out, now that's a good reason to have fun.

Have a great day,
~Maria

No comments:

Custom Search